Information for Exhibitors
The 2021 Environmental Measurement Symposium will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Bellevue, WA. The 2020 Symposium was quite successful despite being a virtual event. The lessons learned from 2020 strongly indicated that a virtual component to the event will always be part of future meetings. Thus, the 2021 Environmental Measurement Symposium will be a hybrid event, with both an in-person and virtual event planned for the week of August 2, 2021, and a virtual only event for the week of August 9, 2021. We have a full program planned around the theme of "Hitting Reset." The in-person exhibit hall will be open from Monday, August 2 through Wednesday, August 4 and will also exist as a virtual event from August 2 to October 31, 2021.
In 2021, we are offering several options:
- Lunch sponsorship opportunities where you provide information about a topic of your choosing.
- An opportunity to have a Powerpoint ad visible during breaks.
- An opportunity to purchase a one-day registration for customers in the local area.
- Support the efforts of the Symposium to bring innovative ideas to the environmental monitoring community during this time of international crisis.
- Develop new prospects in person and through your individual exhibitor page.
- Increase your visibility and contact opportunities through extended exhibit times.
- Raise the profile of your organization and the work you do!
In-Person: Monday, August 2, 2021 through Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Virtual: Monday, August 2, 2021 through Sunday, October 31, 2021 via our Virtual Exhibit Hall.
If you have any questions, contact the NEMC Exhibit Coordinator, Joel Holtz, at [email protected].