The Environmental Measurement Symposium (EMS) is the combined meeting of the National Environmental Measurement Conference (NEMC) and the Forum on Environmental Accreditation. In 2022, EMS will be held August 1-5 at the Hyatt Regency in Crystal City, Virginia. The theme of the 2022 conference is Where Do We Go From Here?.
The Conference will include:
- A Technical Program featuring oral and poster presentations, a special half-day general session with a keynote speaker focused on the conference theme and updates from EPA program offices, special keynote presentations on the conference theme, and luncheon presentations,
- An Exhibit Program showcasing the latest innovations in environmental monitoring, and
- An Innovative New Technology Showcase.
Who Should Attend?
The Benefits of Attending
- Laboratory Scientists, Managers and Directors
- QA/QC Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Senior Analysts
- Field Sampling Management Organizations (FSMO)
- Students, instructors, researchers, and others in the related academic community
- Anyone else concerned with environmental monitoring
All Symposium attendees have the valuable opportunity to share new monitoring approaches and technologies, and contribute to discussions regarding regulatory issues and initiatives. As an attendee, you are able to:
- obtain the information you need to better plan for future capital purchases, research, and staffing levels;
- learn how to save time and money when performing sampling and analysis techniques;
- improve the quality and efficiency of your analyses; and
- learn about new technologies and regulations.
Internet Café Sponsors/Exhibitors